Thursday 5 April 2012

I'M BACK!

Ok, so I know it has been a REALLY long time but I have been so caught up in cookies that the blog went straight out the window! I promise to try and be better though :) Honest!

Seeings as it's Easter and all I'm going to share this years Easter creations. Easter is very exciting for me this year as it marks 1 year since my first cookie decorating attempt and I am proud to say that I have come a long way!

Anyway enough of the blibber blabber .. we want to see cookies right?

This is my blue antique/vintage Easter cookie collection.

















And if your going to make blue then it goes without saying that you have to do pink, right?



















And then, of course, you need a little bright cookie love.
























But what I am most excited about is the Easter cookie swap I was a part of this year. More on that in the next post but I will give you a little peek at what I created to send out to my swappers :)


















and this













Well I hope you enjoyed my little Easter cookie feast. I'm off now, it's nap time at our house and after a VERY long week cookie-ing I could use one :)

Have a safe and happy Easter everybody!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You have only been decorating for a year!! Congrats, an wow you are so talented! I love all the cookies in this post! They are beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) Although I've got nothing on some of the cookiers out there! It's only thanks to the wonderful cookie community and their amazing tutorials that I have been able to learn and grow the way I have.

      Delete